Blink Wall Mount Charger
Our safe and affordable Blink Wall Mount chargers are the ideal choice for charging your electric vehicle (EV) at home or any commercial location. The Blink Wall Mount charger is classified as a Level 2 (240 volt AC input) charging station.
For residential installations, ECOtality personnel will be there to assist you from start to finish, With the purchase of a Blink charger and a home inspection, a Blink Network certified installer will install your charger using a 240 volt AC circuit in your home. The 2-piece design allows for a variety of methods to install and configure your charger.
The Blink Wall Mount smart charger is equipped with intelligent and cost-saving features, enabling you to charge your EV quickly and easily. Among many intelligent features, Blink's intuitive interface communicates with your utility company to determine when power rates are lowest, and provides you with the ability to program your charging around these times. Nothing could be more convenient.
Smart and Powerful Features Include:
- Convenient, user-friendly 7" touch color screen displays all you need to know about your EV and Blink charger, including charge status, statistics, and history
- SAE J1772 connector - the industry standard and most widely compatible connector used for electric vehicle charging in the United States
- The binary, two-piece design offers maximum installation flexibility to fit any space or need
- Convenient cable management system which allows for long reach and easy storage between uses
- Safe, easy-to-use intuitive docking connector prevents accidental disconnection and de-energizes when not in use or incorrectly connected
- Safe in wet or dry use
- Cable and connector can withstand being driven over by vehicle
- Certified energy and demand metering; supports electric utility EV building when certified to ANSI 12.20 and IEC standards
- Multiple modes of communications are supported, including Wireless IEEE 802.11g, cellular, LAN/Ethernet, and LAN capable Web-based bi-directional delivery and data flow
- Access to the Blink Network and Blink Membership portal
View the brochure for full product specs and additional features. Or, download a copy.
Also, if you would like to learn more about the basic operations of a Blink Wall Mount charger, download the Quick Start Guide.