Blink Level II Chargers
Blink Pedestal and Wall Mount EV charging stations are well-suited for any commercial or public location. The sleek design and product features are perfect for spaces such as: retail locations, restaurants, hotels, public parking areas, schools, apartments, office buildings, or airports. The Blink Pedestal and Wall Mount EV chargers are classified as Level 2 (240 volt AC input) EV charging stations.
Blink Pedestal and Wall Mount EV charging stations are being installed at a variety of commercial and public locations across the country. The ability to recharge at work, retail spaces, restaurants, and other public locations provides an added convenience to EV owners and provides the security of knowing there’s always a Blink charging station nearby.
The Blink Pedestal and Wall Mount EV charging stations are affordable enough to install just about anywhere an EV can be parked.
Smart and Powerful Features Include:
- Mobile phone and credit card based payment options
- Advertising revenue and messaging opportunities via the Blink Pedestal's color 7" LCD display available through the Blink Network
- Convenient 7" LCD high-definition touch screen display with intuitive, user-friendly interface for safe and easy charging
- 360° beacon light for high visibility
- Smart Blink design which allows for ease of installation
- SAE J1772 connector - the industry standard and most widely compatible connector used for electric vehicle charging in the United States
- Convenient cable management system which allows for long reach and easy storage between uses
- Safe, easy-to-use intuitive docking connector prevents accidental disconnection and de-energizes when not in use or incorrectly connected
- Safe in wet or dry use
- Cable and connector able to withstand being driven over by vehicle
- Certified energy and demand metering; supports electric utility EV building when certified to ANSI 12.20 and IEC standards
- Multiple supported modes of communications, including Wireless IEEE 802.11g, cellular, LAN/Ethernet, and LAN capable Web-based bi-directional delivery and data flow.
- Access to the Blink Network and Blink Membership portal
For full product specs and additional features of our Blink Pedestal EV charger, download our product information sheet.
For full product specs and additional features of our Blink Wall Mount EV charger, download our product information sheet.
Also, if you would like to learn more about the basic operations of a Blink Pedestal EV charger, or a Blink Wall Mount EV charger, download the Quick Start Guide.
Blink Pedestal & Wall-Mount EV Charging Station Owner's Manual
Blink Pedestal EV Charging Station Installation Manual
Blink Wall-Mount EV Charging Station Installation Manual